Trinity Wharf Tauranga hotel Superior Balcony Guestrooms (19 in total) offer guests spacious Tauranga hotel accommodation opening onto a balcony with garden furniture to add extra living space. This spacious hotel room either overlooks a grassed courtyard backed by established Pohutukawa trees, or the hotel entrance. The pohutukawa is affectionately referred to as New Zealand's Christmas Tree as it produces brilliant crimson flowers during the festive season. They flourish along New Zealand's northern coastline.
The Superior Balcony Guestrooms are a popular choice among guests at Trinity Wharf Tauranga Hotel with the added bonus of additional living space and fresh airflow the balcony provides.
All Superior Balcony Guestrooms at Trinity Wharf Tauranga hotel feature:
- King size bed
- Luxurious bathroom with bath, separate shower and heated Italian tiled flooring
- Bathrobes, hairdryer and bathroom amenities
- Free wifi
- Mini bar with refrigerator
- Security key card access
- In-room safes (suitable size for a laptop)
- Iron and ironing board
- Radio alarm clocks
- Work desk with desk lamp
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD television with SKY TV (cable) channels
- Wide selection of pay to view in-house movies
- Tea & coffee making facilities
Rates based on 2 adults. Maximum 3 guests per room. Accommodation images are indicative only, as views and room layouts do vary throughout the hotel.